Bambaw Reusable Sanitary Pads
Bambaw's reusable sanitary pads are a hygienic and eco-friendly alternative to disposable sanitary pads for feminine hygiene and menstruation.
The pads are made using bamboo charcoal for a dry, soft feeling and odour control; microfibre for maximum absorption and quick drying; and waterproof PUL for best protection and slight elasticity.
Bambaw's reusable sanitary pads have secure snap-fastenings on the wings to make sure they always stay in place during your period. The packs include a black, leakproof pouch with two compartments to separate used and unused pads.
The pads are available in 3 different sizes:
- Light flow
- Medium flow
- Heavy flow
They are also sold in the following packs:
- Mixed 6 pack – 3 x light flow pads, 2 x moderate flow pads, 1 x heavy flow pads, 1 x pouch
- Moderate flow 5 pack – 5 x moderate flow pads, 1 x pouch
How to use your Bambaw reusable sanitary pad
- Take a dry clean pad and, with the fleece side up, place it following the line of your underwear. Attach the snaps on the wings underneath to secure the pad in place.
Taking care of your Bambaw reusable sanitary pad
- We recommend washing your sanitary pad before using it for the first time.
- Rinse the pads with cold water after using them – let them soak in cold water for 30 minutes or rinse them under cold running water.
- Wash the sanitary pads by hand or in the washing machine (in a wash bag) at 40°C.
- We recommend air drying. These sanitary pads are made from a quick-drying material so they will be dry and usable within a few hours.
Your first order with Bower will help the Marine Conservation Society protect endangered seagrass.
5p from your first order with Bower will go towards the Marine Conservation Society’s ‘Save Our Seagrass’ appeal for their role as part of a LIFE ReMEDIES project to protect endangered seagrass meadows in the UK. Once the ‘Save our Seagrass’ appeal reaches its target, all subsequent donations will go towards the Marine Conservation Society’s ongoing conservation work, wherever the need is greatest, to protect and enhance the health of our ocean.
The Marine Conservation Society is a registered UK charity working for seas full of life. Registered charity no. 1004005 (England & Wales); SC037480 (Scotland). This agreement has been entered into by its wholly owned subsidiary trading company MCS Sales Ltd, which covenants all its profits back to the Marine Conservation Society.
Delivery and returns
Once placed, your order will typically be with you within 3-5 working days. Delivery is £3.99 or FREE for all orders over £40.
If you're not happy with your order for any reason please get in touch with our customer service team.