Terms and Conditions
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
- "we", "our", "us" and "Bower Collective" means Bower Collective Ltd a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 11710324. Our registered office is at The Court, Alhampton, Somerset, BA4 6PZ.
- "you" and "your" means a user of the Website (or if you access or use the website on behalf of a legal entity that is your employer, "you" and "your" means that legal entity.
- If you need to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permission to use the Website
- You may download and print a single copy of text content on the Website for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
- Use restrictions
- You must not:
- modify the Website or any part of it or create any derivative work based on the Website or any part of it;
- distribute, publish, communicate to the public or otherwise share any text, images, graphics, videos or other content from the Website without our prior written consent;
- frame, deep-link or scrape the Website or any part of it without our prior written consent;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or do anything that interferes with or disrupts any other person's access to or use of the Website;
- You must not:
- Ownership of the Website
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Website belong to Bower Collective and Bower Collective's licensors.
- Legal disclaimer
- The Website is made available to you "as is". We do not warrant that the Website is free from errors, viruses or other harmful components. We do not give any warranty as to the availability of the Website or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted. We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms in respect of the Website.
- The Website provides general information only. Nothing on the Website is intended to constitute advice or recommendations. You acknowledge that you will not rely on the Website and that it is your responsibility to seek independent advice or guidance before acting on or making any decision in relation to any information or matter mentioned on the Website. We will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort – including negligence – or under any other legal theory), for any loss that you suffer or incur as a result of your doing or not doing anything as a result of any information or matter mentioned on the Website.
- Governing Law