Your Nature Natural Deodorant - Cedarwood and Grapefruit
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Allows your skin to breath naturally
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Perfect for both women and men
How to Use
- Ensure the skin is fully dry before applying.
- Push a small amount of product up by using your thumb on the bottom disk. (We’ve designed the lid with extra room so the deodorant won’t get pushed back down.)
- Place the stick on your underarm to warm it, and then swipe the stick over your armpit area twice.
- The deodorant will need a minute to dry before putting a shirt or top on.
For most people, this one application is enough to last all day. If you’re prone to sweat a lot, this is perfectly safe to reapply multiple times.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), *Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea), Sodium Bicarbonate, Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), *Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Candelilla Wax (Candelilla cera), Vitamin E (Tocopherols), Cedarwood E.O, Grapefruit E.O.
Why we Love Your Nature
We love Your Nature because their handcrafted deodorants are made using 100% natural high-quality ingredients. They use recyclable, plastic-free packaging so you can cut plastic waste from your daily routine without compromising on quality.
Eliminating ocean-bound plastic
With every Bower order we work with our partners CleanHub to prevent ocean-bound plastic waste.
We have committed to stop 10,000 kgs of non recyclable plastic from entering our oceans this year. Bower Collective enables the safe collection and recovery of ocean bound plastic waste, working directly with waste-picking communities in Kerala, India. Your contribution, through your order, supports clean environments and creates sustainable jobs in the global south.
Delivery and returns
Once placed, your order will typically be with you within 3-5 working days. Delivery is £3.99 or FREE for all orders over £40.
If you're not happy with your order for any reason please get in touch with our customer service team.