Your Nature Natural Deodorant - Cedarwood and Grapefruit
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Allows your skin to breath naturally
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Perfect for both women and men
How to Use
- Ensure the skin is fully dry before applying.
- Push a small amount of product up by using your thumb on the bottom disk. (We’ve designed the lid with extra room so the deodorant won’t get pushed back down.)
- Place the stick on your underarm to warm it, and then swipe the stick over your armpit area twice.
- The deodorant will need a minute to dry before putting a shirt or top on.
For most people, this one application is enough to last all day. If you’re prone to sweat a lot, this is perfectly safe to reapply multiple times.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), *Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea), Sodium Bicarbonate, Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), *Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Candelilla Wax (Candelilla cera), Vitamin E (Tocopherols), Cedarwood E.O, Grapefruit E.O.
Why we Love Your Nature
We love Your Nature because their handcrafted deodorants are made using 100% natural high-quality ingredients. They use recyclable, plastic-free packaging so you can cut plastic waste from your daily routine without compromising on quality.
Your first order with Bower will help the Marine Conservation Society protect endangered seagrass.
5p from your first order with Bower will go towards the Marine Conservation Society’s ‘Save Our Seagrass’ appeal for their role as part of a LIFE ReMEDIES project to protect endangered seagrass meadows in the UK. Once the ‘Save our Seagrass’ appeal reaches its target, all subsequent donations will go towards the Marine Conservation Society’s ongoing conservation work, wherever the need is greatest, to protect and enhance the health of our ocean.
The Marine Conservation Society is a registered UK charity working for seas full of life. Registered charity no. 1004005 (England & Wales); SC037480 (Scotland). This agreement has been entered into by its wholly owned subsidiary trading company MCS Sales Ltd, which covenants all its profits back to the Marine Conservation Society.
Delivery and returns
Once placed, your order will typically be with you within 3-5 working days. Delivery is £3.99 or FREE for all orders over £40.
If you're not happy with your order for any reason please get in touch with our customer service team.