We know that many of you might need inspiration for sustainable and environmentally friendly stocking fillers this year... and luckily you've come to the right place! We've rounded up our top 7 green gifts to suit all family members with a range of eco-friendly treats suitable for any stocking.
Just because stocking fillers are fun and more affordable, that doesn't mean you need to compromise on quality. And, the good news is, there's plenty to choose from including vegan-friendly gifts and treats wrapped in recyclable packaging, meaning minimal waste on Christmas morning.
As well as being great gifts, our environmentally friendly stocking fillers are also useful, ideal if you want to avoid a waste stocking filler. They also use eco-conscious materials such as organic cotton and stainless steel, rather than the plastic that tends to creep into Christmas stockings.
Let's take a look now at our top 10 eco-friendly stocking fillers from some of our favourite sustainable brands.
1. Bower Refillable Hand Sanitiser Gel, with Grapefruit and Lemongrass Essential Oils - 50ml - £5.99
2. Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Organic Soap - 100g - £6.50
3. Truthtabs Wild Mint flavour toothpaste tablets with Fluoride - One Month Supply - £4.50
4. Harmony Washed Linen Kitchen Towel Lecci - £7.99
5. Beauty Kubes Bath Kube Allergen-Free (Refresh) - £5.95
6. EarthKind Shampoo Bar Citrus Leaf - for frequent use 50g - £6.95
7. Charcoal Bristles Oral B Compatible Recyclable Electric Toothbrush Heads - £9.99